Welcome to Halal Search!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Halal Search website, located at www.halalsearch.com.au. Your access and use of the site is conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers mentioned below and anywhere else on the site. By accessing this website, you are deemed to have agreed to, and have accepted these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Halal Search if you do not agree with all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements:
“Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing, or log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions.
“The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company.
“Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Australia.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
The website and all content is operated and owned by Halal Search.
Unless otherwise stated, Halal Search and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Halal Search. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Halal Search for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Copy, reproduce, duplicate, republish, link, post or distribute any part of the website or any content contained on the website, unless authorised by the buttons on this website.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from this website
- Breach or attempt to breach the security of the website, test its vulnerability, or make any unauthorised modifications to the website
- post, or transmit to the website any abusive, obscene, defamatory, or otherwise inappropriate material
- use the website or any content in any way that is unlawful, illegal or breaches the rights of Halal Search or any third party, and
- use the website in any way that otherwise breaches these terms and conditions.
Limitation of liability
Although extreme care and research has been undertaken to collect the information displayed on this website, Halal Search does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information.
Halal Search also does not warrant or guarantee that the access to the website will be uninterrupted, virus or contamination free or flawless, and that any issues will be fixed immediately.
Except where prohibited by law, Halal Search will not be liable to you for any loss, damage, liabilities or claims and expenses that you may suffer due to use of the website, including use of any information on it. You use the internet and the website at your own risk.
Third Party and/or Affiliate websites
The Halal Search website contains links to other web sites that are controlled by third parties. Halal Search is not responsible for any content on these websites nor does it endorse or approve such websites. If you choose to visit these websites, you do your own due diligence before relying on any information or content contained on these websites.
User Generated Content
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Halal Search does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Halal Search, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Halal Search shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Halal Search reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these terms and conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Halal Search a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website
information so long as the link:
- is not in any way deceptive;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations at our complete discretion:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Halal Search’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice. By continuing to use the website, you consent to any variations in these terms and conditions.
Halal Search is not liable to notify you of these amendments and changes and it is your responsibility to regularly check these terms and conditions for any updates.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the state of New South Wales in Australia, and any dispute in relation to these terms and conditions or your access or use of the website will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New South Wales.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.